Reed Krakoff Boxer Natural Brown
Condition: Minimal signs of wear - more photos coming soon
Original Retail: $1,400
The mixed textiles and colorblocked design that define the Americana character of this Reed Krakoff Boxer tote were inspired by the wrapping of a boxer glove.
- Burnished glovetan, bridle, and vachetta colorblocked leather.
- Front flap pocket with belted detail, back snap pocket.
- Inside twill lining.
- Inside back zip and front split pocket; center panel zip pocket.
- Tubular handles; 6 1/2" drop.
- 7 1/4" drop.
- 12"H x 14"W x 5"D; bag weighs approx. 3 1/2lbs.
- Hanging luggage tag.
Reed Krakoff is an American designer with a career that spans over 20 years. The Reed Krakoff collection juxtaposes utility with femininity; it's both functional and poetic - a new look of sophistication, but one with an unequivocal American ease and confidence.